Meet Our Creative Team - Hester


Hello, I am Hester, I am married and we have a daughter. I work part-time as an intermediary and I am trainer /coach for a Korfball team. In my spare time mostly Sundays, I do some crafting. Crafting works so relaxing for me. Years ago I started to cut cards that we received and make other cards of it. Then with 3D images. Now mainly stamps and digis. Now I make all my cards with the Silhouette Cameo. I design most of them myself.  I make cards, scrapbooks, treats and home deco.

1.)    If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why?  The digital image, paper and sentiment. You can all mix and match them together.

2.)    If you could have a super power, what would it be? To stop the time so that I have more time for crafting.

3.)    What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium? Purple, pink and red. I always color with Copics.

4.)    If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be? Donuts, Indonesian food and water

5.)    What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team? I have a new creative family. Thank you all for being part of it.

This Lantern card is my favorite card because this was my first design in the Silhouette Cameo. You can get the template for free in the store https://whimsystamps.com/pages/digital-freebies


1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team